Saturday 3 May 2008

2nd trip out..


up early turned in early as i went for a walk with meg the collie again..

got tired so sat on the grass she lay beside me which she did the night before, don,t know why, she seems unsure and nervous as if she can sense that it,s strange to be out with me. it,s strange for me to be out with her so i said to her,ditto really,.


we sat for ages till it got dark but it was a warm night, remembered at the last minute i had the camera in my jacket pocket so took a pic,

it looks dark it actually wasn,t. got back fell fast asleep.

just as well as son wanted cash for a taxi he bypassed me....he paid 5 pound to travel approx 2 miles..
birds whistling....blackbird in the back garden blue tits looking in the bird house which needs a new coat of paint and its lopsided..

can,t say any more than that....... although it,s very tempting....
i have to learn new ways..
it,s coming down from a world of my own....housebound.... virtual reality to reality,
every ones got to live in it "reality", me included.
its the weirdest thing but it,s got to be done one way or another....no choices.
can,t sit here forever......it,s been 7 years.. yet seems just like yesterday..
and it doesnt matter how many people say to me its wonderful, the outside world, it falls on deaf ears as ive not much experience of it. ive forgot it all..
as i sat there on the grass i knew i had to keep going forward but just wanted to be back making cards, reading, painting....and my feet hurt..
ive wittered away on here to myself..my thoughts to and from my soul and its been the -- can,t think of a word... soul.....higher self.... heaven knows..
it,ll all be written down some where in the great hall of records. gathering dust.

No comments: