Sunday 27 April 2008

popped in to post a card in the middle of midsummers but the computers still slow.
put my trainers on to take meg over the park but it poured down and looked like thunder, poor excuse i could have taken a brolly.
it,s been such a long time since i had trainers on felt very strange.

I don,t think i,ll ever like blogging, not really, it,s about as far from me as you can get..
so i,m cutting it down and changing the theme. as i,ve tried before.
started off ok then went pear shaped. but im trying to get it right as always.
It,s just going to be hobby themed.

everyone has thoughts in thier head, mine like everyones will have to stay where they are ..
for eternity..

difficult for me i could give the mind reader a run for his money,
its like the film last night with Mel Gibson, what women want.
this is what comes from having over developed sixth sense and that's all i can ever say on it.

think when you are cut off or inside away from the world another sense takes over..this is what happened to me...im going to pretend now that i,m like everyone else clueless isn't the right word..
part of the "unseeing unhearing gang".

i,ll see with my eyes hear with my ears.... give the mind a rest ..
it could sure do with it..
i know too much for my own good..about mystical things...

No comments: